2009 Ford F-150 XLT AS IS VEHICLE 4-wheel drive, 58-amp/hr (540 CCA) maintenance-free battery, 155-amp alternator, Trailer sway control, (4) pickup box tie-down hooks, Long-spindle double wishbone front suspension w/coil-over-shock IFS, Leaf spring rear suspension w/2-stage variable rear springs, Gas shock absorbers, Pwr rack & pinion steering, Pwr front & rear disc brakes, 2-ton jack, Cargo lamp integrated w/high mount stop light, (4) full-size doors, Removable tailgate w/key lock & lift assist, Driver & front passenger door scuff pads, Gauges -inc: fuel gauge, voltmeter, oil pressure, engine coolant temp, speedometer, tachometer, odometer, Pwr windows w/driver side 1-touch down, SecuriLock anti-theft ignition (PATS), Deployable cupholder under 20% seat, Rear door cupholders, Instrument panel mounted cigar lighter, Overhead console w/(2) storage bins, Front passenger side A-pillar grab handle, 2nd row B-pillar grab handles, Front dome lamp w/map lights, Anti-lock braking system (ABS), AdvanceTrac w/Roll Stability Control (RSC), Dual stage driver & front passenger front airbags w/passenger off switch, Dual stage driver & front passenger seat-mounted side airbags, Safety canopy front/rear outboard side curtain airbags, SOS Post Crash Alert System, Outboard front lap & shoulder safety belts -inc: height adjusters, pretensioners, energy management retractors, Center front 2-point safety belt, 3-point safety belts at all rear seat positions, Auto lock safety belt feature for child seats, Tire pressure monitoring system, Dual note horn 6896 US-5 Westminster VT 05158
- Full-size spare tire w/lock, underframe winch-type carrier, safety catch
- Black stone cuffs
- Chrome front bumper w/black lower valance & body-color upper fascia
- Chrome rear step bumper
- Chrome grille surround
- Chrome "bar style" grille insert
- Autolamp -inc: automatic on/off headlamps
- Cargo lamp integrated w/high mount stop light
- Fixed rear window
- Privacy tint glass
- Interval wipers
- Black door handles
- Black tailgate handle
- (4) full-size doors
- Removable tailgate w/key lock & lift assist
- 60/40 flip-up rear split bench seat
- Driver & front passenger door scuff pads
- Color-coordinated urethane steering wheel
- Tilt steering column
- Gauges -inc: fuel gauge, voltmeter, oil pressure, engine coolant temp, speedometer, tachometer, odometer
- Display center -inc: warning messages & text functions
- Customer info display -inc: compass
- Outside temp gauge
- Pwr windows w/driver side 1-touch down
- Delayed accessory pwr
- Cruise control
- SecuriLock anti-theft ignition (PATS)
- Manual air conditioning
- Chrome ring w/obsidian vanes air conditioning registers
- Glove box
- Deployable cupholder under 20% seat
- Rear door cupholders
- Instrument panel mounted cigar lighter
- Overhead console w/(2) storage bins
- Front passenger side A-pillar grab handle
- 2nd row B-pillar grab handles
- Front dome lamp w/map lights
- Fade-to-off interior lighting
- 4-wheel drive
- 58-amp/hr (540 CCA) maintenance-free battery
- 155-amp alternator
- Trailer sway control
- (4) pickup box tie-down hooks
- Long-spindle double wishbone front suspension w/coil-over-shock IFS
- Leaf spring rear suspension w/2-stage variable rear springs
- Gas shock absorbers
- Pwr rack & pinion steering
- Pwr front & rear disc brakes
- Easy Fuel capless fuel filler system
- 2-ton jack
- Anti-lock braking system (ABS)
- AdvanceTrac w/roll stability control (RSC)
- Dual stage driver & front passenger front airbags w/passenger off switch
- Dual stage driver & front passenger seat-mounted side airbags
- Safety canopy front/rear outboard side curtain airbags
- SOS post crash alert system
- Outboard front lap & shoulder safety belts -inc: height adjusters, pretensioners, energy management retractors
- Center front 2-point safety belt
- 3-point safety belts at all rear seat positions
- Auto lock safety belt feature for child seats
- Rear door child safety locks
- Tire pressure monitoring system
- Dual note horn
Fixed Factory Recalls
Recall: EXTERIOR LIGHTING:BRAKE LIGHTS:SWITCH
NHTSA Campaign ID: 09V150000
Manufacturer Report Date: 05-05-2009
FORD IS RECALLING 8,735 MY 2009 F-150 TRUCKS FOR FAILING TO COMPLY WITH THE REQUIREMENTS OF FEDERAL MOTOR VEHICLE SAFETY STANDARD NO. 108, "LAMPS, REFLECTIVE DEVICES, AND ASSOCIATED EQUIPMENT." THE BRAKE STOP LAMP SWITCH MAY BE IMPROPERLY ADJUSTED. THIS MAY RESULT IN A DELAY IN BRAKE STOP LAMP ILLUMINATION WHEN THE BRAKE PEDAL IS DEPRESSED. IN SITUATIONS OF VERY MILD BRAKE APPLICATION, THE BRAKE STOP LAMPS MAY NOT ILLUMINATE.
DELAY OR LOSS OF BRAKE STOP LAMP FUNCTION MAY INCREASE THE RISK OF AN ACCIDENT.
DEALERS WILL INSPECT AND HAVE THE BRAKE STOP LAMP SWITCH REMOVED AND REINSTALLED WHICH WILL PROVIDE PROPER ADJUSTMENT. THE REMEDY WILL BE PERFORMED FREE OF CHARGE. THE RECALL BEGAN ON MAY 13, 2009. OWNERS MAY CONTACT FORD MOTOR COMPANY CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP CENTER AT 1-866-436-7332 OR THROUGH THE INTERNET AT WWW.OWNERCONNECTION.COM.
NHTSA Campaign ID: 11V049000
Manufacturer Report Date: 02-01-2011
FORD IS RECALLING CERTAIN MODEL YEAR 2009 AND 2010 F-150 VEHICLES MANUFACTURED FROM JANUARY 18, 2008, THROUGH NOVEMBER 30, 2009. THE INTERIOR DOOR HANDLE HOUSING EMBOSSMENT RETAINING THE INTERIOR DOOR HANDLE SPRING MAY FRACTURE DURING NORMAL USAGE RESULTING IN INSUFFICIENT SPRING FORCE TO RETURN THE HANDLE TO THE FULLY STOWED POSITION.
IN THE EVENT OF A SIDE IMPACT CRASH, THE DOOR HANDLE SPRING CAN FAIL CAUSING THE DOOR LATCH TO OPEN.
OWNERS WILL BE INITIALLY NOTIFIED AND INSTRUCTED TO TAKE THEIR VEHICLES TO A FORD OR LINCOLN/MERCURY DEALER IF ANY INTERIOR DOOR HANDLE IS LOOSE OR FAILS TO RETURN TO THE STOWED POSITION AFTER ACTIVATION FOR REPLACEMENT OF THE AFFECT MODULE. ONCE PARTS BECOME AVAILABLE, OWNERS WILL BE RENOTIFIED AND INSTRUCTED TO TAKE THEIR VEHICLES TO A FORD OR LINCOLN/MERCURY DEALER FOR INSPECTION OF EACH INTERIOR DOOR HANDLE. DEPENDING ON THE RESULTS OF THE INSPECTION, THE DEALER WILL EITHER ADD A SPRING EMBOSSMENT REINFORCEMENT OR REPLACE THE INTERIOR DOOR HANDLE MODULE FREE OF CHARGE. THE SAFETY RECALL BEGAN ON FEBRUARY 10, 2011. OWNERS MAY CONTACT FORD AT 1-866-436-7332.
Used vehicle pricing includes all offers and incentives. Tax, Title and Tags not included in vehicle prices shown and must be paid by the purchaser. Some prices may include manufacturer-to-dealer offers that are not compatible with manufacturer special finance programs and/or lease offers. While great effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information on this site, errors do occur so please verify information with a customer service rep. This is easily done by calling us at 802.988.6487 or by visiting us at the dealership.
**With approved credit. Terms may vary. Monthly payments are only estimates derived from the vehicle price with a 72 month term, 8.99% interest and 20% down-payment.
*Number of views in last 30 days
Based on 2009 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle.
All advertised vehicles are subject to actual dealer availability. Certain vehicles listed may not be available, or may have different prices. Prices exclude state tax, license, document preparation fee, smog fee, and finance charges, if applicable. Vehicle option and pricing are subject to change. Prices include all dealer incentives. Pricing and availability varies by dealership. Please check with your dealer for more information. Prices do not include dealer charges, such as advertising, that can vary by manufacturer or region, or costs for selling, preparing, displaying or financing the vehicle. Images displayed may not be representative of the actual trim level of a vehicle. Colors shown are the most accurate representations available. However, due to the limitations of web and monitor color display, we cannot guarantee that the colors depicted will exactly match the color of the car. Information provided is believed accurate but all specifications, pricing, and availability must be confirmed in writing (directly) with the dealer to be binding. Neither the Dealer nor Dealer Venom Interactive is responsible for any inaccuracies contained herein and by using this application you the customer acknowledge the foregoing and accept such terms.