WE DELIVER ALL OVER NEW ENGLAND AND NEW YORK FOR FREE - ASK US FOR DETAILS, WE ACCEPT ALL TRADE INS NO MATTER THE MAKE OR MODEL, WE CAN WORK THE ENTIRE DEAL 100% REMOTE FOR YOU - ASK US FOR DETAILS, Camry SE, 4D Sedan, Black Leather, ABS brakes, Alloy wheels, Electronic Stability Control, Heated door mirrors, Illuminated entry, Low tire pressure warning, Remote keyless entry, Traction control. 2012 Toyota Camry FWDCosmic Gray Mica*ALL DISCOUNTED PRICING REFLECTS FINANCING WITH TFS AT STANDARD RATES. * Stop by Faiths Ford Toyota Located at 6896 US-5, Westminster, VT. We have the best selection of QUALITY Pre-Owned vehicles in all of southern Vermont, and northern Massachusetts. Need Financing? We have financing available for all credit types. Our goal is 100% Credit approval – Ask about our exclusive Faiths Vehicle Upgrade Program! Call 802-463-3300 TODAY to schedule you no-obligation test drive. Don't forget to ask about our free home delivery service! All Sale prices are before $599 Documentation, applicable taxes, title and registration fees.
- 18" x 7.5" aluminum alloy wheels
- P225/45R18 all-season tires
- Compact spare tire
- Color-keyed rear spoiler
- Integrated front & rear underbody spoilers -inc: side rocker panel moldings
- Sport mesh front grille
- Projector beam auto on/off halogen headlamps -inc: black sport trim
- Integrated fog lamps
- Acoustic noise-reducing windshield
- High solar energy-absorbing glass
- Color-keyed manual folding heated pwr mirrors
- Washer-linked variable intermittent windshield wipers
- 8-way pwr driver seat
- 60/40 split-folding rear seat -inc: fixed rear center headrest
- Adjustable front & rear headrests
- Covered center console w/storage & dual cup holders
- Front sliding center armrest
- Fold-down rear center armrest w/dual cup holders
- Door sill scuff plates
- Multi-information display -inc: twin tripmeters, outside temp display, trip computer
- Pwr windows -inc: driver auto up/down, retained pwr, pinch protection
- Cruise control
- Air conditioning -inc: dust & pollen filter
- Rear window defogger w/timer
- Lockable illuminated glove box
- (2) 12V aux pwr outlets
- Silver interior trim -inc: silver door handle accents
- Illuminated entry
- Overhead console -inc: front map lights, sunglass holder
- Leather-wrapped shift knob
- Front seatback pockets
- Front & rear map pockets
- (6) bottle holders
- 3.5L DOHC VVT-i 24-valve V6 engine
- Front wheel drive
- Battery saver feature
- Independent MacPherson strut front suspension -inc: gas shocks
- Independent dual-link rear suspension -inc: gas shocks
- Sport-tuned shocks & springs
- Front/rear stabilizer bars
- Variable assist pwr rack & pinion steering
- Pwr front ventilated/rear solid disc brakes -inc: brake assist
- Chrome-tipped dual exhaust
- 4-wheel anti-lock brake system -inc: electronic brake-force distribution
- Smart stop technology
- Side-impact door beams
- Front & rear energy-absorbing crumple zones
- Daytime running lamps -inc: on/off feature
- Driver & front passenger advanced airbags -inc: occupant sensor
- Front & rear seat-mounted side airbags
- Front & rear side curtain airbags
- Driver & front passenger knee airbags
- 3-point seat belts -inc: emergency locking retractors (ELR), automatic locking retractors (ALR) on all passenger seats, front adjustable shoulder anchors
- LATCH child restraint system *Outboard rear seat positions only*
- Tire pressure monitor system
- Internal trunk release handle
- Child-protector rear door locks
- Energy-absorbing collapsible steering column
- Whiplash-lessening front seats
Crash Safety Ratings
Awards & Accolades
IIHS Top Safety Pick
Fixed Factory Recalls
Recall: AIR BAGS:FRONTAL:SENSOR/CONTROL MODULE | SEATS
NHTSA Campaign ID: 13V014000
Manufacturer Report Date: 01-16-2013
Southeast Toyota Distributors, LLC (SET) is recalling certain models interspersed through model years 2009 through 2013 as follows: model year 2009-2012 Tacoma, 4Runner, Camry, Camry Hybrid, Prius, and RAV4; model year 2009-2010 Avalon, FJ Cruiser, and Highlander Hybrid; model year 2010-2013 model year Corolla, Sienna and Tundra; model year 2009-2013 Highlander and Venza; model year 2012 Prius V; and model year 2010-2012 Sequoia. During modification by SET to include accessories such as leather seat covers, seat heaters or headrest DVD systems, these vehicles may not have had the passenger seat occupant sensing system calibration tested. Without passing the calibration test, the occupant sensing system may not operate as designed.
If the front passenger seat occupant sensing system is out of calibration, the front passenger airbags may not deploy or they may deploy inappropriately for the passenger's size and position. This could increase the risk of personal injury during the event of a vehicle crash necessitating airbag deployment.
Southeast Toyota will notify owners, and dealers will test the sensitivity of the occupant detection sensors, and recalibrate them as necessary. The recall began on March 21, 2013. Owners may contact Southeast Toyota at 1-800-301-6859.
Recall: AIR BAGS | ELECTRICAL SYSTEM | EQUIPMENT:APPLIANCE:AIR CONDITIONER
NHTSA Campaign ID: 13V442000
Manufacturer Report Date: 10-17-2013
Toyota is recalling certain model year 2012-2013 Avalon, Avalon HV, Venza, Camry, and Camry HV vehicles. In the affected vehicles, the drain hose for the air conditioning condenser may become clogged causing water to accumulate at the bottom of the air conditioning condenser unit housing. The accumulated water may then leak through a seam in the housing onto the air bag control module potentially resulting in a short circuit of the module.
A short circuit may cause the air bags to become disabled or inadvertently deploy. An inadvertent airbag deployment can increase the risk of injury or the possibility of a crash. An inoperative airbag can increase the risk of injury in a severe crash. The power steering assist could also become inoperable resulting in increased steering effort and can increase the risk of a crash at low speeds.
Toyota will notify owners, and dealers will seal the air conditioning condenser unit housing and install a protective cover on the airbag control module, free of charge. The recall began on February 5, 2014. Owners may contact Toyota at 1-800-331-4331.
Used vehicle pricing includes all offers and incentives. Tax, Title and Tags not included in vehicle prices shown and must be paid by the purchaser. Some prices may include manufacturer-to-dealer offers that are not compatible with manufacturer special finance programs and/or lease offers. While great effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information on this site, errors do occur so please verify information with a customer service rep. This is easily done by calling us at 802.988.6487 or by visiting us at the dealership.
**With approved credit. Terms may vary. Monthly payments are only estimates derived from the vehicle price with a 72 month term, 8.99% interest and 20% down-payment.
*Number of views in last 30 days
Based on 2012 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle.
All advertised vehicles are subject to actual dealer availability. Certain vehicles listed may not be available, or may have different prices. Prices exclude state tax, license, document preparation fee, smog fee, and finance charges, if applicable. Vehicle option and pricing are subject to change. Prices include all dealer incentives. Pricing and availability varies by dealership. Please check with your dealer for more information. Prices do not include dealer charges, such as advertising, that can vary by manufacturer or region, or costs for selling, preparing, displaying or financing the vehicle. Images displayed may not be representative of the actual trim level of a vehicle. Colors shown are the most accurate representations available. However, due to the limitations of web and monitor color display, we cannot guarantee that the colors depicted will exactly match the color of the car. Information provided is believed accurate but all specifications, pricing, and availability must be confirmed in writing (directly) with the dealer to be binding. Neither the Dealer nor Dealer Venom Interactive is responsible for any inaccuracies contained herein and by using this application you the customer acknowledge the foregoing and accept such terms.