Odometer is 45177 miles below market average! ONE OWNER, WE DELIVER ALL OVER NEW ENGLAND AND NEW YORK FOR FREE - ASK US FOR DETAILS, WE ACCEPT ALL TRADE INS NO MATTER THE MAKE OR MODEL, WE CAN WORK THE ENTIRE DEAL 100% REMOTE FOR YOU - ASK US FOR DETAILS, ATS 2.0L Turbo Luxury, 4D Sedan, 6-Speed Automatic, Jet Black W/Jet Black Accents Leather, 110V Power Receptacle, 4-Wheel Disc Antilock Brembo Fr Performance Brakes, 4-Wheel Disc Brakes, 7 Speakers, ABS brakes, Adaptive Remote Start, AM/FM radio: SiriusXM, Bluetooth For Phone/Audio, Bose Premium 7-Speaker Audio System Feature, Bose Premium Surround Sound 10-Speaker System, CUE & Navigation, Driver & Front Passenger Seat Adjusters, Frameless Auto-Dimming Inside Rearview Mirror, Front & Rear Park Assist, Keyless Access Passive Entry, Luxury Equipment Group 1SE, Luxury Package, Memory Package, Power Sunroof, Radio: CUE Information/Media Cntrl w/Embedded Nav, Rear Vision Camera, Seating Package, SiriusXM & HD Audio System, Split-Folding Rear Seat, Sun & Sound Package, Universal Home Remote. 2014 Cadillac ATS RWDRadiant Silver MetallicRecent Arrival!*ALL DISCOUNTED PRICING REFLECTS FINANCING WITH TFS AT STANDARD RATES. * Stop by Faiths Ford Toyota Located at 6896 US-5, Westminster, VT. We have the best selection of QUALITY Pre-Owned vehicles in all of southern Vermont, and northern Massachusetts. Need Financing? We have financing available for all credit types. Our goal is 100% Credit approval – Ask about our exclusive Faiths Vehicle Upgrade Program! Call 802-463-3300 TODAY to schedule you no-obligation test drive. Don't forget to ask about our free home delivery service! All Sale prices are before $599 Documentation, applicable taxes, title and registration fees.
- Fascias, front and rear body-color
- Moldings, rocker panel, body-color
- Grille, active aero
- Grille, midnight chrome accented
- Headlamps, projector type halogen, includes flash-to-pass and Twilight Sentinel
- Lamp, LED center high-mounted stop/brake (CHMSL)
- Mirrors, outside heated power-adjustable and driver-side auto-dimming bodycolor, manual folding with integrated turn signal indicators and puddle lamps
- Glass, Solar-Ray light-tinted
- Glass, solar absorbing, windshield
- Headrests, rear, outboard seats, adjustable 2-way
- Console, front with shifter
- Shift lever, center console mounted
- Armrest, front center
- Armrest, rear center with cupholders
- Steering wheel, leather-wrapped rim
- Steering column, manual rake and telescopic
- Engine oil indicator
- Instrument cluster, electroluminescent
- Driver Information Center, 5.7" color display includes driver personalization, warning messages and vehicle information
- Windows, power with front express-up and down, and rear express-down with passenger lockout feature
- Retained accessory power power windows, sunroof (when equipped) and audio system remain operational for 10 minutes after the ignition is switched off or until the drivers door is opened.
- Trunk release, power, remote
- Climate control, dual-zone automatic
- Defogger, rear-window, electric with front and side window outlets for the driver and front passenger
- Air filtration system
- Console, overhead includes reading lamps and OnStar controls
- Lighting accent, LED spotlights in doors and overhead console
- Coat hooks, driver- and passenger-side rear
- Visors, driver and front passenger illuminated vanity mirrors
- Lighting, interior, front and rear reading lights, and cargo area lamp
- Engine, 2.0L Turbo, I4, DI, DOHC, VVT (272 hp [203 kW] @ 5500 rpm, 260 lb-ft of torque [353 N-m] @ 1700-5500 rpm)
- Rear axle, 3.27 ratio
- Drivetrain, rear-wheel drive
- Battery, maintenance free with rundown protection
- Recovery hook, front or rear location
- Suspension, Sport
- Steering, ZF premium rack-and-pinion, electric
- Brakes, Brembo front, performance 4-wheel antilock, 4-wheel disc
- Exhaust, dual stainless-steel with bright tips
- Daytime running lamps
- Air bag, Passenger Sensing System (Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owners Manual for more information.)
- Safety belts, 3-point, driver and front passenger
- Safety belts, 3-point, rear, all seating positions
- Door locks, rear child security
- Child seat restraint system
- LATCH system (Lower Anchors and Top tethers for CHildren), for child safety seats
- Trunk emergency release handle
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System
- Bluetooth for phone/audio, uplevel phone/audio with natural voice recognition (Also included when (Y26) CUE and Navigation is ordered.)
- Antenna, integral front and rear
Crash Safety Ratings
Fixed Factory Recalls
Recall: POWER TRAIN:AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION
NHTSA Campaign ID: 14V338000
Manufacturer Report Date: 06-19-2014
General Motors LLC (GM) is recalling certain model year 2013-2014 Cadillac ATS vehicles manufactured April 23, 2012, to March 20, 2014, and 2014 Cadillac CTS vehicles manufactured June 10, 2013, to March 20, 2014. In the affected vehicles, the transmission shift cable may detach from either the bracket on the transmission shifter or the bracket on the transmission.
If the transmission shift cable detaches while the vehicle is being driven, the transmission gear selection may not match the indicated gear and the vehicle may move in an unintended or unexpected direction, increasing the risk of a crash. Furthermore, when the driver goes to stop and park the vehicle, despite selecting the 'PARK' position, the transmission may not be in 'PARK.' If the vehicle is not in the 'PARK' position there is a risk the vehicle will roll away as the driver and other occupants exit the vehicle or anytime thereafter. A vehicle rollaway increases the risk of injury to exiting occupants and bystanders.
GM will notify owners, and dealers will inspect the vehicles to make sure the cable is properly seated at the transmission and shifter brackets, free of charge. The recall is expected to begin in early August 2014. Owners may contact Cadillac customer service at 1-800-458-8006. GM's number for this recall is 14179.
NHTSA Campaign ID: 14V446000
Manufacturer Report Date: 07-23-2014
General Motors LLC (GM) is recalling certain model year 2013-2014 Buick Encore and Cadillac ATS; 2014 Cadillac CTS, ELR, Chevrolet Caprice and SS vehicles; and 2014-2015 Chevrolet Silverado and GMC Sierra Trucks. Due to an incomplete weld on the seat hook bracket assembly, the front seats in the affected vehicles may not stay secured in place during a high load condition such as a crash.
A seat that does not stay secured increases the risk of occupant injury in a vehicle crash.
GM will notify owners, and dealers will inspect the seat hook bracket assembly weld and replace the lower seat track, as necessary, free of charge. The recall began on August 15, 2014. Owners may contact GM customer service at 1-800-521-7300 (Buick), 1-800-458-8006 (Cadillac), 1-800-222-1020 (Chevrolet), and 1-800-462-8782 (GMC). GM's number for this recall is 14340.
Recall: VISIBILITY:SUN/MOON ROOF ASSEMBLY
NHTSA Campaign ID: 15V463000
Manufacturer Report Date: 07-24-2015
General Motors LLC (GM) is recalling certain model year 2013-2016 Cadillac ATS vehicles manufactured April 25, 2012, to June 25, 2015. The affected vehicles may experience the roof panel closing automatically when the non-recessed switches are pressed and the roof panel is open. These vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) No. 118, "Power-Operated Window, Partition, and Roof Panel Systems."
Because the switch is not recessed, the roof panel switch may inadvertently be pressed resulting in unintended auto-closure of the roof panel, increasing the risk of personal injury.
GM will notify owners and dealers will replace the roof console accessory switch trim plate, free of charge. The recall began on August 19, 2015. Owners may contact Cadillac customer service at 1-800-458-8006. GM's number for this recall is 15568. Note this recall supersedes 15V-106.
Recall: VISIBILITY:DEFROSTER/DEFOGGER/HVAC SYSTEM
NHTSA Campaign ID: 15V558000
Manufacturer Report Date: 09-03-2015
General Motors LLC (GM) is recalling certain model year 2013-2016 Cadillac ATS sedan vehicles manufactured April 23, 2012, to September 2, 2015. In the affected vehicles, the coil antenna module that powers the rear defogger system may generate excessive heat due to excessive cycling or continuous operation.
If the coil antenna generates excessive heat, there is an increased risk of a fire.
GM will notify owners, and dealers will update the Electronic Climate Control module to remove the automatic rear defogger "on" function, free of charge. The recall began on October 16, 2015. Owners may contact Cadillac customer service at 1-800-458-8006. GM's number for this recall is 15299.
Used vehicle pricing includes all offers and incentives. Tax, Title and Tags not included in vehicle prices shown and must be paid by the purchaser. Some prices may include manufacturer-to-dealer offers that are not compatible with manufacturer special finance programs and/or lease offers. While great effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information on this site, errors do occur so please verify information with a customer service rep. This is easily done by calling us at 802.988.6487 or by visiting us at the dealership.
**With approved credit. Terms may vary. Monthly payments are only estimates derived from the vehicle price with a 72 month term, 8.99% interest and 20% down-payment.
*Number of views in last 30 days
Based on 2014 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle.
All advertised vehicles are subject to actual dealer availability. Certain vehicles listed may not be available, or may have different prices. Prices exclude state tax, license, document preparation fee, smog fee, and finance charges, if applicable. Vehicle option and pricing are subject to change. Prices include all dealer incentives. Pricing and availability varies by dealership. Please check with your dealer for more information. Prices do not include dealer charges, such as advertising, that can vary by manufacturer or region, or costs for selling, preparing, displaying or financing the vehicle. Images displayed may not be representative of the actual trim level of a vehicle. Colors shown are the most accurate representations available. However, due to the limitations of web and monitor color display, we cannot guarantee that the colors depicted will exactly match the color of the car. Information provided is believed accurate but all specifications, pricing, and availability must be confirmed in writing (directly) with the dealer to be binding. Neither the Dealer nor Dealer Venom Interactive is responsible for any inaccuracies contained herein and by using this application you the customer acknowledge the foregoing and accept such terms.