4D Double Cab, 5-Speed Automatic, 4WD, 6 Speakers, ABS brakes, AM/FM radio, Anti-whiplash front head restraints, Speed-sensing steering. 2014 Toyota Tacoma 4WDSpruce Mica*ALL DISCOUNTED PRICING REFLECTS FINANCING WITH TFS AT STANDARD RATES. * Stop by Faiths Ford Toyota Located at 6896 US-5, Westminster, VT. We have the best selection of QUALITY Pre-Owned vehicles in all of southern Vermont, and northern Massachusetts. Need Financing? We have financing available for all credit types. Our goal is 100% Credit approval – Ask about our exclusive Faiths Vehicle Upgrade Program! Call 802-463-3300 TODAY to schedule you no-obligation test drive. Don't forget to ask about our free home delivery service! All Sale prices are before $599 Documentation, applicable taxes, title and registration fees.
- Tires: P245/75R16 Mud & Snow
- Regular Composite Box Style
- Steel Spare Wheel
- Full-Size Spare Tire Stored Underbody w/Crankdown
- Clearcoat Paint
- Black Front Bumper w/1 Tow Hook
- Black Rear Step Bumper
- Black Side Windows Trim, Black Front Windshield Trim and Black Rear Window Trim
- Black Door Handles
- Black Fender Flares
- Fixed Rear Window
- Light Tinted Glass
- Front Windshield -inc: Sun Visor Strip
- Fully Galvanized Steel Panels
- Argent Grille
- Splash Guards
- Tailgate Rear Cargo Access
- Integrated Storage
- Auto Off Aero-Composite Halogen Daytime Running Headlamps
- LED Brakelights
- 4-Way Passenger Seat -inc: Manual Recline and Fore/Aft Movement
- 60-40 Folding Split-Bench Front Facing Flip Forward Cushion/Seatback Rear Seat
- Manual Tilt/Telescoping Steering Column
- Gauges -inc: Speedometer, Odometer, Engine Coolant Temp, Tachometer and Trip Odometer
- Entune Selective Service Internet Access
- Front Cupholder
- Rear Cupholder
- Front Cigar Lighter(s)
- Manual Air Conditioning
- HVAC -inc: Underseat Ducts
- Glove Box
- Driver Foot Rest
- Interior Trim -inc: Metal-Look Interior Accents
- Full Cloth Headliner
- Cloth Door Trim Insert
- Urethane Gear Shifter Material
- Day-Night Rearview Mirror
- 2 12V DC Power Outlets
- Mini Overhead Console w/Storage and 2 12V DC Power Outlets
- Regular Dome Lighting
- Front Map Lights
- Full Carpet Floor Covering
- Instrument Panel Covered Bin, Interior Concealed Storage, Driver / Passenger And Rear Door Bins and 2nd Row Underseat Storage
- Delayed Accessory Power
- Analog Appearance
- Engine: 4.0L V6 DOHC EFI 24-Valve -inc: aluminum block and alloy head w/VVT-i
- Transmission: 5-Speed Automatic w/ECT-i
- 3.727 Axle Ratio
- GVWR: 5,500 lbs
- Electronic Transfer Case
- Part-Time Four-Wheel Drive
- 65-Amp/Hr 582CCA Maintenance-Free Battery w/Run Down Protection
- 1 Skid Plate
- 1215# Maximum Payload
- Gas-Pressurized Shock Absorbers
- Front Anti-Roll Bar
- Hydraulic Power-Assist Speed-Sensing Steering
- 21.1 Gal. Fuel Tank
- Single Stainless Steel Exhaust
- Auto Locking Hubs
- Double Wishbone Front Suspension w/Coil Springs
- Leaf Rear Suspension w/Leaf Springs
- Front Disc/Rear Drum Brakes w/4-Wheel ABS, Front Vented Discs, Brake Assist, Hill Descent Control and Hill Hold Control
- Brake Actuated Limited Slip Differential
- Side Impact Beams
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Seat-Mounted Side Airbags
- Low Tire Pressure Warning
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Front Airbags
- Airbag Occupancy Sensor
- Curtain 1st And 2nd Row Airbags
- Rear Child Safety Locks
- Outboard Front Lap And Shoulder Safety Belts -inc: Rear Center 3 Point, Height Adjusters and Pretensioners
- Radio w/Seek-Scan, Clock and Speed Compensated Volume Control
- Fixed Antenna
- 6 Speakers
Crash Safety Ratings
Awards & Accolades
Residual Value Awards
Fixed Factory Recalls
NHTSA Campaign ID: 13V557000
Manufacturer Report Date: 11-07-2013
Toyota Motor Engineering & Manufacturing North America (Toyota) is recalling certain model year 2013-2014 Tacoma vehicles manufactured July 1, 2013, through October 11, 2013. The engines of the affected vehicles contain valve springs that may break over time.
If the valve springs break, the engine could fail and stall while the vehicle is being driven, increasing the risk of a crash.
Toyota will notify owners, and dealers will replace the valve springs, free of charge. The recall began on November 27, 2013. Owners may contact Toyota at 1-800-331-4331.
NHTSA Campaign ID: 14V475000
Manufacturer Report Date: 08-04-2014
Toyota Motor Engineering & Manufacturing (Toyota) is recalling certain model year 2008-2014 FJ Cruiser and Tacoma vehicles equipped with accessory wheels and tires installed by Toyota or dealers prior to the vehicle's first sale. The affected vehicles may list incorrect spare tire size and/or cold tire inflation information on the tire placard. As such, these vehicles fail to comply with Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard No. 110, "Tire Selection and Rims for Passenger Cars."
If the spare tire is inflated to the incorrect pressure provided on the placard, tire failure may occur while it is being driven on, increasing the risk of a crash.
For the involved vehicles, overlay stickers to correct the tire placard will either be mailed to owners or provided to dealers for placement over the incorrect information on the placard. The recall is expected to begin in September 2014. Owners may contact Toyota customer service at 1-800-331-4331.
NHTSA Campaign ID: 14V828000
Manufacturer Report Date: 12-30-2014
Southeast Toyota Distributors, LLC (SET) is recalling certain model year 2014-2015 Toyota 4Runner, Tacoma, FJ Cruiser, Land Cruiser, RAV4, Scion FRS, and XB vehicles. The affected vehicles may have accessories installed by SET, such as running boards or other items, that were incorrectly installed. The accessory attaching fasteners were not tightened with the proper torque, possibly causing the accessory to detach from the vehicle.
Accessories that detach from a vehicle may result in a vehicle crash and/or personal injury.
SET will notify owners, and dealers will inspect and tighten the affected bolts, free of charge. The recall began February 23, 2015. Owners may contact SET customer service at 1-866-405-4226. SET's number for this recall is SET-14B.
Recall: EQUIPMENT | STRUCTURE:BODY:HOOD:HINGE AND ATTACHMENTS
NHTSA Campaign ID: 17V425000
Manufacturer Report Date: 07-03-2017
Southeast Toyota Distributors, LLC (SET) is recalling certain 2011-2016 Toyota Tacoma and 4Runner vehicles equipped with accessory hood scoops installed by SET or SET dealers. The adhesive attaching the hood scoop may weaken, allowing the hood scoop to detach from the vehicle.
If the hood scoop detaches, it may become a road hazard, increasing the risk of a crash.
SET will notify owners, and dealers will mechanically fasten the scoop to the hood, free of charge. The recall began on September 1, 2017. Owners may contact SET customer service at 1-954-429-2000. SET's number for this recall is SET17B.
Used vehicle pricing includes all offers and incentives. Tax, Title and Tags not included in vehicle prices shown and must be paid by the purchaser. Some prices may include manufacturer-to-dealer offers that are not compatible with manufacturer special finance programs and/or lease offers. While great effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information on this site, errors do occur so please verify information with a customer service rep. This is easily done by calling us at 802.988.6487 or by visiting us at the dealership.
**With approved credit. Terms may vary. Monthly payments are only estimates derived from the vehicle price with a 72 month term, 8.99% interest and 20% down-payment.
*Number of views in last 30 days
Based on 2014 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle.
All advertised vehicles are subject to actual dealer availability. Certain vehicles listed may not be available, or may have different prices. Prices exclude state tax, license, document preparation fee, smog fee, and finance charges, if applicable. Vehicle option and pricing are subject to change. Prices include all dealer incentives. Pricing and availability varies by dealership. Please check with your dealer for more information. Prices do not include dealer charges, such as advertising, that can vary by manufacturer or region, or costs for selling, preparing, displaying or financing the vehicle. Images displayed may not be representative of the actual trim level of a vehicle. Colors shown are the most accurate representations available. However, due to the limitations of web and monitor color display, we cannot guarantee that the colors depicted will exactly match the color of the car. Information provided is believed accurate but all specifications, pricing, and availability must be confirmed in writing (directly) with the dealer to be binding. Neither the Dealer nor Dealer Venom Interactive is responsible for any inaccuracies contained herein and by using this application you the customer acknowledge the foregoing and accept such terms.