WE DELIVER ALL OVER NEW ENGLAND AND NEW YORK FOR FREE - ASK US FOR DETAILS, WE ACCEPT ALL TRADE INS NO MATTER THE MAKE OR MODEL, WE CAN WORK THE ENTIRE DEAL 100% REMOTE FOR YOU - ASK US FOR DETAILS, Outlander ES, 4D Sport Utility, CVT, 4WD, 18" x 7" Aluminum Alloy Wheels, 4-Wheel Disc Brakes, 6 Speakers, ABS brakes, Air Conditioning, AM/FM radio, AM/FM Stereo w/CD/MP3 Player, Automatic temperature control, CD player, Dual front impact airbags, Dual front side impact airbags, Exterior Parking Camera Rear, Heated door mirrors, Panic alarm, Power steering, Power windows, Remote keyless entry, Security system. 2017 Mitsubishi Outlander 4WDLabrador Black Pearl*ALL DISCOUNTED PRICING REFLECTS FINANCING WITH TFS AT STANDARD RATES. * Stop by Faiths Ford Toyota Located at 6896 US-5, Westminster, VT. We have the best selection of QUALITY Pre-Owned vehicles in all of southern Vermont, and northern Massachusetts. Need Financing? We have financing available for all credit types. Our goal is 100% Credit approval – Ask about our exclusive Faiths Vehicle Upgrade Program! Call 802-463-3300 TODAY to schedule you no-obligation test drive. Don't forget to ask about our free home delivery service! All Sale prices are before $599 Documentation, applicable taxes, title and registration fees.
- Wheels: 18" x 7" Aluminum Alloy
- Tires: P225/55R18
- Steel Spare Wheel
- Compact Spare Tire Stored Underbody w/Crankdown
- Clearcoat Paint
- Body-Colored Front Bumper w/Metal-Look Rub Strip/Fascia Accent and Black Bumper Insert
- Body-Colored Rear Bumper w/Metal-Look Rub Strip/Fascia Accent and Black Bumper Insert
- Rocker Panel Extensions and Black Wheel Well Trim
- Black Side Windows Trim and Black Front Windshield Trim
- Body-Colored Door Handles
- Black Power Heated Side Mirrors w/Manual Folding
- Fixed Rear Window w/Fixed Interval Wiper and Defroster
- Deep Tinted Glass
- Speed Sensitive Variable Intermittent Wipers w/Heated Wiper Park
- Galvanized Steel/Aluminum Panels
- Chrome Grille
- Liftgate Rear Cargo Access
- Auto Off Aero-Composite Halogen Headlamps
- LED Brakelights
- Front Bucket Seats -inc: 6-way adjustable driver seat, 4-way adjustable passenger seat and seatback pocket
- Driver Seat
- Passenger Seat -inc: Fold Flat
- 60-40 Folding Split-Bench Front Facing Manual Reclining Tumble Forward Rear Seat w/Manual Fore/Aft
- Manual Tilt/Telescoping Steering Column
- Fixed 50-50 Split-Bench 3rd Row Seat Front, Manual Fold Into Floor and 2 Fixed Head Restraints
- Front Cupholder
- Rear Cupholder
- Remote Releases -Inc: Mechanical Fuel
- Cruise Control w/Steering Wheel Controls
- Dual Zone Front Automatic Air Conditioning
- HVAC -inc: Underseat Ducts
- Illuminated Locking Glove Box
- Driver Foot Rest
- Interior Trim -inc: Metal-Look Instrument Panel Insert, Metal-Look Door Panel Insert, Metal-Look/Piano Black Console Insert and Chrome/Metal-Look Interior Accents
- Full Cloth Headliner
- Cloth Door Trim Insert
- Leather Gear Shifter Material
- Day-Night Rearview Mirror
- Driver And Passenger Visor Vanity Mirrors w/Driver And Passenger Illumination
- Full Floor Console w/Covered Storage, Mini Overhead Console w/Storage and 2 12V DC Power Outlets
- Front Map Lights
- Fade-To-Off Interior Lighting
- Full Carpet Floor Covering
- Carpet Floor Trim
- Engine: 2.4L SOHC I4 MIVEC 16 Valve
- Transmission: CVT
- 6.026 Axle Ratio
- GVWR: 4,795 lbs
- Transmission w/Oil Cooler
- Electronic Transfer Case
- Part And Full-Time Four-Wheel Drive
- 70-Amp/Hr 620CCA Maintenance-Free Battery
- 130 Amp Alternator
- 1 Skid Plate
- Gas-Pressurized Shock Absorbers
- Front And Rear Anti-Roll Bars
- Electric Power-Assist Speed-Sensing Steering
- 16.6 Gal. Fuel Tank
- Single Stainless Steel Exhaust w/Chrome Tailpipe Finisher
- Auto Locking Hubs
- Strut Front Suspension w/Coil Springs
- Multi-Link Rear Suspension w/Coil Springs
- 4-Wheel Disc Brakes w/4-Wheel ABS, Front Vented Discs, Brake Assist and Hill Hold Control
- Cell Phone Pre-Wiring
- Side Impact Beams
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Seat-Mounted Side Airbags
- Low Tire Pressure Warning
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Front Airbags
- Curtain 1st And 2nd Row Airbags
- Airbag Occupancy Sensor
- Driver Knee Airbag
- Rear Child Safety Locks
- Outboard Front Lap And Shoulder Safety Belts -inc: Rear Center 3 Point, Height Adjusters and Pretensioners
- Back-Up Camera
- Radio: AM/FM Stereo w/CD/MP3 Player -inc: 6.1" touch panel display audio, 6 speakers, Digital HD radio, Hands-free Link System w/Bluetooth technology and steering wheel controls and USB port
- Radio w/Seek-Scan, Clock, Speed Compensated Volume Control and Radio Data System
- Automatic Equalizer
- Digital Signal Processor
- Integrated Roof Antenna
- 1 LCD Monitor In The Front
Crash Safety Ratings
Awards & Accolades
Top Safety Pick+
Fixed Factory Recalls
Recall: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM:STARTER ASSEMBLY:RELAY
NHTSA Campaign ID: 17V609000
Manufacturer Report Date: 09-29-2017
Mitsubishi Motors North America, Inc. (MMNA) is recalling certain 2015-2017 Outlander, 2015-2016 Lancer and Outlander Sport, and 2015 Lancer Evolution vehicles. These vehicles may have defective relays that can result in an engine stall, reduced engine power or the engine overheating.
If the engine stalls, there is an increased the risk of a crash.
MMNA will notify owners, and dealers will replace the affected relays, free of charge. The recall began October 24, 2017. Owners may contact MMNA customer service at 1-888-648-7820. MMNA's number for this recall is SR-17-005.
Recall: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM:SOFTWARE | FORWARD COLLISION AVOIDANCE:SOFTWARE:PEDESTRIAN/CYCLIST/OBJECT/OBSTACLE/ RECOGNITION
NHTSA Campaign ID: 18V620000
Manufacturer Report Date: 09-14-2018
Mitsubishi Motors North America (MMNA) is recalling certain 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV, Outlander Sport, 2018-2019 Eclipse Cross, and 2017-2018 Outlander vehicles equipped with a Forward Collision Mitigation (FCM) system that detects pedestrians. Due to incorrect software, the FCM-ECU (Electronic Control Unit) may apply braking for longer than needed, even after a pedestrian is no longer detected.
If the FCM-ECU software activates the brake for longer than necessary, the driver may react by applying additional braking. The resulting rapid deceleration of the vehicle can increase the risk of a rear-end collision.
MMNA will notify owners, and dealers will reprogram the FCM-ECU software with updated software, free of charge. The recall is began October 16, 2018. Owners may contact MMNA customer service at 1-888-648-7820. MMNA's number for this recall is SR-18-007.
Recall: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM:SOFTWARE | ELECTRONIC STABILITY CONTROL | FORWARD COLLISION AVOIDANCE: ADAPTIVE CRUISE CONTROL | SERVICE BRAKES, HYDRAULIC:ANTILOCK/TRACTION CONTROL/ELECTRONIC LIMITED SLIP
NHTSA Campaign ID: 18V621000
Manufacturer Report Date: 09-14-2018
Mitsubishi Motors North America, Inc. (MMNA) is recalling certain 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander Sport vehicles equipped with a Forward Collision Mitigation (FCM) system and 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV and Eclipse Cross vehicles and 2017-2018 Outlander vehicles equipped with an Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC) system and/or an Electric Parking Brake (EPB) system. The software for the Hydraulic Unit Electronic Control Unit (ECU) may be incorrect, possibly preventing the intervention of a safety system such as automatic emergency braking, Anti-lock Braking (ABS), Electronic Stability Control (ESC), or the Brake Auto Hold (BAH) function when any of these systems are in use.
If the safety systems do not function as intended, it can increase the risk of a crash.
MMNA will notify owners, and dealers will update the Hydraulic Unit-ECU software, free of charge. The recall began October 16, 2018. Owners may contact MMNA customer service at 1-888-648-7820. MMNA's number for this recall is SR-18-008.
Recall: SEAT BELTS: REAR/OTHER:BUCKLE ASSEMBLY
NHTSA Campaign ID: 20V403000
Manufacturer Report Date: 07-13-2020
Mitsubishi Motors North America, Inc. (MMNA) is recalling certain 2014-2019 Outlander and 2018-2019 Outlander PHEV vehicles. The second-row center seat belt buckle may interfere with the right-side seat belt buckle when the seat backs are folded down. The interference may cause the right-side seat belt buckle cover to come off, making the buckle latch inoperable and unable to restrain an occupant.
An unrestrained occupant has an increased risk of injury in the event of a crash.
MMNA will notify owners, and dealers will modify the second-row center seat belt buckle cover, install a new warning label to the second-row seat support base, and provide a new warning label insert for the owner's manual, free of charge. The recall began September 1, 2020. Owners may contact MMNA customer service at 1-888-648-7820. Mitsubishi's number for this recall is SR-20-004.
Used vehicle pricing includes all offers and incentives. Tax, Title and Tags not included in vehicle prices shown and must be paid by the purchaser. Some prices may include manufacturer-to-dealer offers that are not compatible with manufacturer special finance programs and/or lease offers. While great effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information on this site, errors do occur so please verify information with a customer service rep. This is easily done by calling us at 802.988.6487 or by visiting us at the dealership.
**With approved credit. Terms may vary. Monthly payments are only estimates derived from the vehicle price with a 72 month term, 8.99% interest and 20% down-payment.
*Number of views in last 30 days
Based on 2017 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle.
All advertised vehicles are subject to actual dealer availability. Certain vehicles listed may not be available, or may have different prices. Prices exclude state tax, license, document preparation fee, smog fee, and finance charges, if applicable. Vehicle option and pricing are subject to change. Prices include all dealer incentives. Pricing and availability varies by dealership. Please check with your dealer for more information. Prices do not include dealer charges, such as advertising, that can vary by manufacturer or region, or costs for selling, preparing, displaying or financing the vehicle. Images displayed may not be representative of the actual trim level of a vehicle. Colors shown are the most accurate representations available. However, due to the limitations of web and monitor color display, we cannot guarantee that the colors depicted will exactly match the color of the car. Information provided is believed accurate but all specifications, pricing, and availability must be confirmed in writing (directly) with the dealer to be binding. Neither the Dealer nor Dealer Venom Interactive is responsible for any inaccuracies contained herein and by using this application you the customer acknowledge the foregoing and accept such terms.