Whichever comes first from date of Toyota Certified Used Vehicle (TCUV) purchase. Program available in continental U.S. and Canada. See TCUV Warranty Supplement for details.
Whichever comes first from date of Toyota Certified Used Vehicle (TCUV) purchase or 100,000 total vehicle miles. Program available in continental U.S. and Canada. See TCUV Warranty Supplement for details.
From date of Toyota Certified Used Vehicle (TCUV) purchase. Covers most services, including flat tires, lockout service, jump starts, fuel delivery up to 3 gallons, no more than 2 times per month, and towing for mechanical breakdown or collision recovery to the nearest Toyota dealership, except alternative fuel vehicles, including electric and fuel cell vehicles, which may be towed to an authorized charging or fueling station. Services provided exclude any parts required. Program available in continental U.S., D.C., Alaska and Canada. See TCUV Warranty Supplement for details.
Whichever comes first, from original date of first use when sold as new. The HV battery may have longer coverage under emissions warranty. See Owner’s Warranty and Maintenance Guide for details.
CARFAX® Vehicle History Reports™ are a required part of every Toyota Certified Used Vehicle. See your local dealer for details.
WE DELIVER ALL OVER NEW ENGLAND AND NEW YORK FOR FREE - ASK US FOR DETAILS, WE ACCEPT ALL TRADE INS NO MATTER THE MAKE OR MODEL, WE CAN WORK THE ENTIRE DEAL 100% REMOTE FOR YOU - ASK US FOR DETAILS, 4Runner Limited, 4D Sport Utility, 5-Speed Automatic with Overdrive, 4WD, Black Graphite Leather, 20" x 7.5" Unique Dual 6-Spoke Alloy Wheels, ABS brakes, Alloy wheels, Body Color Heated Mirrors, Compass, Electronic Stability Control, Front dual zone A/C, Heated door mirrors, Heated front seats, Heated/Ventilated Front Bucket Seats, Illuminated entry, Leather Seat Trim, Low tire pressure warning, Power moonroof, Remote keyless entry, Traction control. 2018 Toyota 4Runner 4WDClassic Silver MetallicRecent Arrival!Certified.Toyota Certified Used Vehicles Details: * 160 Point Inspection * Vehicle History * Limited Comprehensive Warranty: 12 Month/12,000 Mile (whichever comes first) from certified purchase date. Roadside Assistance for 7 Year / 100,000 Mile * Roadside Assistance * Powertrain Limited Warranty: 84 Month/100,000 Mile (whichever comes first) from TCUV purchase date * Warranty Deductible: $0 * Transferable Warranty*ALL DISCOUNTED PRICING REFLECTS FINANCING WITH TFS AT STANDARD RATES. * Stop by Faiths Ford Toyota Located at 6896 US-5, Westminster, VT. We have the best selection of QUALITY Pre-Owned vehicles in all of southern Vermont, and northern Massachusetts. Need Financing? We have financing available for all credit types. Our goal is 100% Credit approval – Ask about our exclusive Faiths Vehicle Upgrade Program! Call 802-463-3300 TODAY to schedule you no-obligation test drive. Don't forget to ask about our free home delivery service! All Sale prices are before $599 Documentation, applicable taxes, title and registration fees.
- Wheels: 20" x 7.5" Unique Dual 6-Spoke Alloy
- Tires: P245/60R20 Mud & Snow
- Steel Spare Wheel
- Full-Size Spare Tire Stored Underbody w/Crankdown
- Clearcoat Paint
- Moonroof w/Tilt Up & Slide
- Body-Colored Front Bumper w/Chrome Rub Strip/Fascia Accent and 1 Tow Hook
- Body-Colored Rear Step Bumper w/Chrome Rub Strip/Fascia Accent
- Chrome Bodyside Insert, Rocker Panel Extensions and Body-Colored Fender Flares
- Chrome Side Windows Trim, Black Front Windshield Trim and Black Rear Window Trim
- Chrome Door Handles
- Power Side Mirrors w/Manual Folding and Turn Signal Indicator
- Body Color Heated Mirrors
- Power Rear Window w/Fixed Interval Wiper and Defroster
- Deep Tinted Glass
- Variable Intermittent Wipers w/Heated Wiper Park
- Fully Galvanized Steel Panels
- Front Splash Guards
- Lip Spoiler
- Grille w/Chrome Bar
- Liftgate Rear Cargo Access
- Roof Rack Rails Only
- Auto On/Off Projector Beam Halogen Daytime Running Headlamps w/Delay-Off
- Front Fog Lamps
- Perimeter/Approach Lights
- Heated/Ventilated Front Bucket Seats -inc: 8-way power-adjustable drivers seat w/memory function and power lumbar support and 4-way power-adjustable front passenger seat
- 8-Way Driver Seat
- 4-Way Passenger Seat
- 40-20-40 Folding Split-Bench Front Facing Manual Reclining Fold Forward Seatback Rear Seat
- Manual Tilt/Telescoping Steering Column
- Entune Selective Service Internet Access
- Leather/Metal-Look Steering Wheel
- Front Cupholder
- Rear Cupholder
- 5 12V DC Power Outlets
- Valet Function
- Cruise Control w/Steering Wheel Controls
- Right & Left Individual Air Conditioner
- HVAC -inc: Underseat Ducts and Console Ducts
- Locking Glove Box
- Driver Foot Rest
- Interior Trim -inc: Simulated Wood/Metal-Look Instrument Panel Insert, Simulated Wood/Metal-Look Door Panel Insert, Simulated Wood/Metal-Look Console Insert and Metal-Look Interior Accents
- Full Cloth Headliner
- Leatherette Door Trim Insert
- Leather/Metal-Look Gear Shifter Material
- Day-Night Rearview Mirror
- Driver And Passenger Visor Vanity Mirrors w/Driver And Passenger Illumination, Driver And Passenger Auxiliary Mirror
- Auto-Dimming Rearview Mirror
- Full Floor Console w/Covered Storage, Mini Overhead Console w/Storage, 5 12V DC Power Outlets and 1 120V AC Power Outlet
- Engine: 4.0L V6 DOHC SMPI
- 3.727 Axle Ratio
- GVWR: 6,300 lbs
- Electronic Transfer Case
- Full-Time Four-Wheel Drive
- 72-Amp/Hr 750CCA Maintenance-Free Battery
- Trailer Wiring Harness
- 3 Skid Plates
- 1495# Maximum Payload
- Gas-Pressurized Shock Absorbers
- Front And Rear Anti-Roll Bars
- Automatic Ride Control Suspension
- Hydraulic Power-Assist Speed-Sensing Steering
- 23 Gal. Fuel Tank
- Single Stainless Steel Exhaust
- Auto Locking Hubs
- Double Wishbone Front Suspension w/Coil Springs
- Multi-Link Rear Suspension w/Coil Springs
- 4-Wheel Disc Brakes w/4-Wheel ABS, Front And Rear Vented Discs, Brake Assist, Hill Descent Control and Hill Hold Control
- Side Impact Beams
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Seat-Mounted Side Airbags
- Front And Rear Parking Sensors
- Low Tire Pressure Warning
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Front Airbags
- Airbag Occupancy Sensor
- Driver And Passenger Knee Airbag
- Rear Child Safety Locks
- Outboard Front Lap And Shoulder Safety Belts -inc: Rear Center 3 Point, Height Adjusters and Pretensioners
- Radio: Entune Premium JBL Audio w/Navigation -inc: Entune Multimedia bundle (6.1", high resolution touch-screen w/split screen display, AM/FM CD player w/MP3/WMA playback capability, 15 JBL GreenEdge speakers in 9 locations including subwoofer amplifier, auxiliary audio jack, USB 2.0 port w/iPod connectivity and control, advanced voice recognition, hands-free phone capability, phone book access and music streaming via Bluetooth wireless technology), Siri Eyes Free, Entune App Suite, HD Radio, HD Radio predictive traffic and Doppler weather overlay, AM/FM cache radio, SiriusXM satellite radio w/3-month complimentary all access trial, Gracenote album cover art and integrated backup camera display w/projected path, Entune App Suite includes Destination Search, iHeartRadio, MovieTickets.com, OpenTable, Pandora, Facebook Places, Yelp and Slacker Radio; real-time info including traffic, weather, fuel prices, sports and stocks Access to Entune services is subscription free. See toyota.com/entune for details.
- Radio w/Seek-Scan, Clock, Speed Compensated Volume Control and Steering Wheel Controls
- Audio Theft Deterrent
- Digital Signal Processor
- Window Grid Diversity Antenna
- 1 LCD Monitor In The Front
Crash Safety Ratings
Awards & Accolades
Residual Value Awards
Fixed Factory Recalls
NHTSA Campaign ID: 17V763000
Manufacturer Report Date: 11-29-2017
Southeast Toyota Distributors, LLC (SET) is recalling certain 2015-2018 Toyota 4Runner vehicles equipped with an accessory Billet Grille Overlay installed by SET or provided by SET and installed by SET dealers. The U-nut that secures the overlay grille may fracture, allowing the Billet Grille Overlay to detach from the vehicle.
If the Billet Grille Overlay detaches while driving, it can become a road hazard, increasing the risk of a crash.
SET will notify owners, and dealers will replace the securing U-nuts with upgraded hardware, free of charge. The recall is expected to begin January 26, 2018. Owners may contact SET customer service at 1-866-405-4226. SET's number for this recall is SET17C.
NHTSA Campaign ID: 17V831000
Manufacturer Report Date: 12-20-2017
Toyota Motor Engineering & Manufacturing (Toyota) is recalling certain 2017-2018 Toyota 4Runner and Tundra, 2018 Toyota Highlander, RAV4 and Lexus GX460 and 2017 Toyota Sienna and Tacoma vehicles. These vehicles may have incorrect load carrying capacity modification labels. As such, these vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) number 110, "Tire Selection and Rims."
An incorrect load information label can result in the operator overloading the vehicle and increasing the risk of a crash.
Toyota will notify owners and provide them with corrected labels, free of charge. The recall began on January 23, 2018. Owners may contact Toyota customer service at 1-800-331-4331. Toyota's numbers for this recall are H0Z for Toyota vehicles, and HLF for Lexus vehicles.
NHTSA Campaign ID: 18V753000
Manufacturer Report Date: 10-25-2018
Southeast Toyota Distributors, LLC (SET) is recalling certain 2017-2019 Toyota 4Runner vehicles that SET modified to be equipped with a TRD wheel package. The Gross Vehicle Weight Rating (GVWR) on the certification label may be incorrect, possibly resulting in the vehicle being overloaded. As such, these vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) number 110, "Tire Selection and Rims."
An overloaded vehicle can increase the risk of a crash.
SET will notify owners and mail them corrected certification labels, free of charge. The recall began November 28, 2018. Owners may contact SET customer service at 1-866-405-4226. SET's number for this recall is SET18A.
Recall: STEERING | SUSPENSION
NHTSA Campaign ID: 19V670000
Manufacturer Report Date: 09-20-2019
Southeast Toyota Distributors, LLC (SET) is recalling certain 2018-2019 Toyota 4Runner vehicles. During installation, certain steering and suspension components may not have been properly tightened.
Loose fasteners may cause a loss of vehicle control, or cause an accessory to detach from the vehicle and become a road hazard. Either of these scenarios can increase the risk of a crash or injury.
SET will notify owners, and dealers will inspect and re-tighten the steering and suspension fasteners as necessary, free of charge. The recall is expected to begin November 19, 2019. Owners may contact SET customer service at 1-866-405-4226. SET's number for this recall is SET19B.
Recall: FUEL SYSTEM, GASOLINE:DELIVERY:FUEL PUMP
NHTSA Campaign ID: 20V682000
Manufacturer Report Date: 11-04-2020
Toyota Motor Engineering & Manufacturing (Toyota) is recalling certain 2018-2019 4Runner, 2019-2020 Avalon, 2019 Corolla Hatchback, 2017-2019 Highlander, 2018-2020 Camry, 2020 Corolla, 2018-2019 Land Cruiser, 2017-2020 Tacoma, 2019-2020 RAV4, 2019-2020 Sequoia, 2017-2020 Sienna, 2019-2020 Tundra, 2018-2020 Lexus ES350, 2017 Lexus GS200t, 2017-2019 Lexus GS350, 2019 Lexus GS300, 2018-2020 Lexus LC500h, 2019-2020 Lexus LS500, 2018-2019 Lexus GX460, 2017 Lexus IS200t, 2019 Lexus IS300, 2019 Lexus IS350, 2018-2020 Lexus LC500, 2018 Lexus LS500, 2019 Lexus LS500h, 2018-2019 Lexus LX570, 2017 Lexus RC200t, 2019 Lexus RC300, RC350, 2017 and 2019-2020 Lexus RX350, 2018-2020 RX350L, 2019 Lexus UX200, 2018-2019 Lexus NX300 vehicles. The low-pressure fuel pump inside the fuel tank may fail.
If the fuel pump fails, the engine can stall while driving, increasing the risk of a crash.
Toyota will notify owners, and dealers will replace the fuel pump assembly with an improved one, free of charge. Owners of specific models were notified that remedy parts were available starting January 21, 2021. Owners of other models will be notified as remedy parts become available. Remedy parts should be available for all affected vehicles by late March 2021. Owners may contact Toyota customer service at 1-888-270-9371 or Lexus customer service at 1-800-255-3987. Note: This recall is an expansion of recall 20V-012. Toyota's number for this recall is 20TA02. Lexus' number for this recall is 20LA01.
Used vehicle pricing includes all offers and incentives. Tax, Title and Tags not included in vehicle prices shown and must be paid by the purchaser. Some prices may include manufacturer-to-dealer offers that are not compatible with manufacturer special finance programs and/or lease offers. While great effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information on this site, errors do occur so please verify information with a customer service rep. This is easily done by calling us at 802.988.6487 or by visiting us at the dealership.
**With approved credit. Terms may vary. Monthly payments are only estimates derived from the vehicle price with a 72 month term, 8.99% interest and 20% down-payment.
*Number of views in last 30 days
Based on 2018 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle.
All advertised vehicles are subject to actual dealer availability. Certain vehicles listed may not be available, or may have different prices. Prices exclude state tax, license, document preparation fee, smog fee, and finance charges, if applicable. Vehicle option and pricing are subject to change. Prices include all dealer incentives. Pricing and availability varies by dealership. Please check with your dealer for more information. Prices do not include dealer charges, such as advertising, that can vary by manufacturer or region, or costs for selling, preparing, displaying or financing the vehicle. Images displayed may not be representative of the actual trim level of a vehicle. Colors shown are the most accurate representations available. However, due to the limitations of web and monitor color display, we cannot guarantee that the colors depicted will exactly match the color of the car. Information provided is believed accurate but all specifications, pricing, and availability must be confirmed in writing (directly) with the dealer to be binding. Neither the Dealer nor Dealer Venom Interactive is responsible for any inaccuracies contained herein and by using this application you the customer acknowledge the foregoing and accept such terms.
2018 Toyota 4Runner LIMITED
Stock: T5301A | Vin: JTEBU5JR5J5524798
*Calculated payments are estimated. Title and other fees and incentives may not be included in this calculation, which is an estimate only. Monthly payment estimates are for informational purpose and do not represent a financing offer from the seller of this vehicle. Other taxes may apply. Please complete a finance application for rates that you qualify for.