Whichever comes first from date of purchase.
Whichever comes first from date of purchase or 100,000 total vehicle miles.
Covers most services, including flat tires, lockout service, jump starts, fuel delivery up to 3 gallons, no more than 2 times per month, and towing for mechanical breakdown or collision recovery to Faith's Auto Dealership, except alternative fuel vehicles, including electric and fuel cell vehicles, which may be towed to an authorized charging or fueling station. Services provided exclude any parts required. Contact Faith's Auto for details.
To all of New England & New York!
Ask our team or dealer team for details.
Whichever comes first from date of Toyota Certified Used Vehicle (TCUV) purchase. Program available in continental U.S. and Canada. See TCUV Warranty Supplement for details.
Whichever comes first from date of Toyota Certified Used Vehicle (TCUV) purchase or 100,000 total vehicle miles. Program available in continental U.S. and Canada. See TCUV Warranty Supplement for details.
From date of Toyota Certified Used Vehicle (TCUV) purchase. Covers most services, including flat tires, lockout service, jump starts, fuel delivery up to 3 gallons, no more than 2 times per month, and towing for mechanical breakdown or collision recovery to the nearest Toyota dealership, except alternative fuel vehicles, including electric and fuel cell vehicles, which may be towed to an authorized charging or fueling station. Services provided exclude any parts required. Program available in continental U.S., D.C., Alaska and Canada. See TCUV Warranty Supplement for details.
Whichever comes first, from original date of first use when sold as new. The HV battery may have longer coverage under emissions warranty. See Owner’s Warranty and Maintenance Guide for details.
CARFAX® Vehicle History Reports™ are a required part of every Toyota Certified Used Vehicle. See your local dealer for details.
Odometer is 19384 miles below market average! WE DELIVER ALL OVER NEW ENGLAND FOR FREE - ASK US FOR DETAILS, WE ACCEPT ALL TRADE INS NO MATTER THE MAKE OR MODEL, WE CAN WORK THE ENTIRE DEAL 100% REMOTE FOR YOU - ASK US FOR DETAILS, AWD, 3-Spoke Leather-Wrapped Steering Wheel, Confidence & Convenience Package, Driver Confidence Package, Driver Convenience Package, Dual Zone Automatic Climate Control, Lane Change Alert w/Side Blind Zone Alert, Leather-Wrapped Shift Lever, Outside Heated Power-Adjustable Mirrors, Preferred Equipment Group 1LT, Rear Cross Traffic Alert, Rear Park Assist w/Audible Warning, Rear Power Liftgate, Universal Home Remote. 2019 Chevrolet Equinox AWDOrange Burst MetallicCertified.Certification Program Details: The Exclusive FAITH'S CERTIFIED Program Includes - * 10 Year / 100,000 Mile Powertrain Warranty * * 3 Month / 3,000 Mile Comprehensive Warranty * * 24 Hour / 7 Days a Week / 365 Days a Year Roadside Assistance * * Rental Vehicle Reimbursement * * Trip Interruption Protection * ** For additional details on FAITH'S CERTIFIED, please contact us! ***ALL DISCOUNTED PRICING REFLECTS FINANCING WITH TFS AT STANDARD RATES. * Stop by Faiths Ford Toyota Located at 6896 US-5, Westminster, VT. We have the best selection of QUALITY Pre-Owned vehicles in all of southern Vermont, and northern Massachusetts. Need Financing? We have financing available for all credit types. Our goal is 100% Credit approval – Ask about our exclusive Faiths Vehicle Upgrade Program! Call 802-463-3300 TODAY to schedule you no-obligation test drive. Don't forget to ask about our free home delivery service! All Sale prices are before $599 Documentation, applicable taxes, title and registration fees.
- Wheel, spare, 16" (40.6 cm) steel
- Tire, compact spare, T135/70R16 blackwall
- Luggage carrier provisions, roof-mounted
- Trim, Bright lower window
- Active aero shutters
- Headlamps, high intensity discharge
- Headlamp control, automatic on and off with automatic delay
- Glass, acoustic, laminated windshield
- Glass, deep-tinted, rear
- Mirror caps, body-color
- Liftgate, rear manual
- Door handles, body-color
- Seat adjuster, front passenger 4-way manual
- Seat, rear split-folding with center armrest
- Head restraints, 2-way adjustable (up/down), front
- Seat release levers, 2nd row mechanical release levers in cargo area
- Steering wheel, 3-spoke, deluxe
- Steering column, tilt and telescoping
- Steering wheel controls, audio, phone interface and driver information center controls
- Speedometer, miles/kilometers
- Display, driver instrument information enhanced, multi-color
- Keyless Start, push-button
- Cruise control, electronic with set and resume speed
- Defogger, rear-window electric
- Power outlet, front auxiliary, 12-volt
- Mirror, inside rearview manual day/night
- Sunglass storage, overhead
- Visors, driver and front passenger illuminated vanity mirrors, covered
- Assist handle, driver
- Assist handle, front passenger
- Assist handles, rear outboard
- Map pocket, driver seatback
- Map pocket, front passenger seatback
- Shift lever, urethane
- Power outlet, cargo area auxiliary, 12-volt
- Engine, 1.5L Turbo DOHC 4-cylinder, SIDI, VVT (170 hp [127.0 kW] @ 5600 rpm, 203 lb-ft of torque [275.0 N-m] @ 2000 - 4000 rpm)
- Axle, 3.87 final drive ratio (AWD only.)
- GVWR, 4630 lbs. (2100 kg)
- Engine control, stop-start system
- All-wheel drive
- Suspension, front MacPherson strut
- Suspension, rear 4-link
- Brakes, 4-wheel antilock, 4-wheel disc 16" front and rear
- Brake, electronic parking
- Brake lining, high-performance, noise and dust performance
- Exhaust, single outlet
- Mechanical jack with tools
- StabiliTrak, stability control system with Traction Control
- Daytime Running Lamps, separate cavity, LED
- Air bags, dual-stage, frontal, driver and right front passenger with Passenger Sensing System, thorax side-impact, seat mounted, driver and right front passenger, roof-rail, side front and rear outboard seating positions (Always use seat belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owners Manual for more information.)
- Chevrolet Connected Access with 10 years of standard connectivity which enables services such as, Vehicle Diagnostics, Dealer Maintenance Notification, Chevrolet Smart Driver, Marketplace and more (Limitations apply. Not transferable. Standard connectivity available to original purchaser for ten years from the date of initial vehicle purchase for model year 2018 or newer Chevrolet vehicles. See onstar.com for details and further plan limitations. Connected Access does not include emergency or security services. Availability and additional services enabled by Connected Access are subject to change.)
- Rear Seat Reminder
- Door locks, rear child security, manual
- Teen Driver configurable feature that lets you activate customizable vehicle settings associated with a key fob, to encourage safe driving behavior. It can limit certain vehicle features, and it prevents certain safety systems from being turned off. An in-vehicle report card gives you information on driving habits and helps you to continue to coach your new driver
- Tire Pressure Monitor, manual learn with Tire Fill Alert (Does not apply to spare tire.)
- Horn, dual-note
- Audio system feature, 6-speaker system
- Noise control system, active noise cancellation
- Antenna, roof-mounted (Black.)
- Chevrolet 4G LTE and available built-in Wi-Fi hotspot offers a fast and reliable Internet connection for up to 7 devices; includes data trial for 1 month or 3GB (whichever comes first) (Available Wi-Fi requires compatible mobile device, active OnStar service and data plan. Data plans provided by AT&T. Visit onstar.com for details and system limitations.)
Crash Safety Ratings
Awards & Accolades
JD Power Initial Quality Study
Fixed Factory Recalls
Recall: POWER TRAIN:AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION
NHTSA Campaign ID: 20V668000
Manufacturer Report Date: 10-29-2020
General Motors LLC (GM) is recalling certain 2018-2019 Chevrolet Cruze and Buick LaCrosse, 2018-2020 Chevrolet Equinox, Chevrolet Traverse and GMC Terrain, 2018 Chevrolet Malibu, 2019-2020 Buick Encore, Buick Enclave, Cadillac XT4, Chevrolet Blazer and GMC Acadia, and 2020 Cadillac XT6 vehicles. The start/stop accumulator endcap may have missing bolts.
Missing bolts on the start-stop accumulator endcap could result in a transmission oil leak and may progress to a loss of propulsion, increasing the risk of a crash. A transmission fluid leak in the presence of an ignition source may increase the risk of fire.
GM will notify owners, and dealers will inspect the start-stop transmission accumulator and replace it if any bolts are missing, free of charge. The recall began December 15, 2020. Owners may contact GMC customer service at 1-888-988-7267, Buick Customer service at 1-866-608-8080, Chevrolet customer service at 1-800-222-1020 or Cadillac customer service at 1-800-458-8006. GM's number for this recall is N202313440.
Recall: SERVICE BRAKES, HYDRAULIC:FOUNDATION COMPONENTS:DISC:CALIPER
NHTSA Campaign ID: 18V576000
Manufacturer Report Date: 08-30-2018
General Motors LLC (GM) is recalling certain 2018-2019 Chevrolet Equinox, Impala, Cruze, Volt and Bolt EV vehicles, GMC Terrain vehicles, Buick Lacrosse and Regal vehicles, Cadillac XTS and XTS Professional vehicles and 2018 Chevrolet Malibu vehicles. The rear brake caliper pistons may have an insufficient coating causing gas pockets to form, potentially reducing rear brake performance.
A reduction of braking performance can increase the risk of a crash.
GM will notify owners, and dealers will bleed the vehicle's brake system, free of charge. The recall began October 11, 2018. Owners may contact Buick customer service at 1-800-521-7300, Cadillac customer service at 1-800-458-8006, Chevrolet customer service at 1-800-222-1020, or GMC customer service at 1-800-462-8782. GM's number for this recall is 18279.
NHTSA Campaign ID: 19V184000
Manufacturer Report Date: 03-07-2019
General Motors LLC (GM) is recalling certain Chevrolet Equinox and GMC Terrain vehicles. The rear-right seat may have insufficient welds on the head-restraint bracket.
In the event of a crash, the insufficient welds may result in an increased risk of injury for an occupant seated in the rear-right position.
GM will notify owners, and dealers will replace the rear-right seatback frame, free of charge. The recall began April 15, 2019. Owners may contact Chevrolet customer service at 1-800-222-1020 or GMC customer service at 1-800-462-8782. GM's number for this recall is N192209550.
Recall: FUEL SYSTEM, GASOLINE:STORAGE:TANK ASSEMBLY
NHTSA Campaign ID: 19V667000
Manufacturer Report Date: 09-19-2019
General Motors LLC (GM) is recalling certain 2019-2020 Chevrolet Equinox all-wheel drive vehicles. The fuel tanks may have been manufactured with an improperly sealed seam, possibly allowing fuel to leak along the seam near the fuel inlet.
A fuel leak in the presence of the ignition source can increase the risk of a fire.
GM will notify owners, and dealers will replace the fuel tank, free of charge. The recall began October 24, 2019. Owners may contact GM customer service at 1-586-596-1733. GM's number for this recall is N192271870.
Used vehicle pricing includes all offers and incentives. Tax, Title and Tags not included in vehicle prices shown and must be paid by the purchaser. Some prices may include manufacturer-to-dealer offers that are not compatible with manufacturer special finance programs and/or lease offers. While great effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information on this site, errors do occur so please verify information with a customer service rep. This is easily done by calling us at 802.988.6487 or by visiting us at the dealership.
**With approved credit. Terms may vary. Monthly payments are only estimates derived from the vehicle price with a 72 month term, 8.99% interest and 20% down-payment.
*Number of views in last 30 days
Based on 2019 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle.
All advertised vehicles are subject to actual dealer availability. Certain vehicles listed may not be available, or may have different prices. Prices exclude state tax, license, document preparation fee, smog fee, and finance charges, if applicable. Vehicle option and pricing are subject to change. Prices include all dealer incentives. Pricing and availability varies by dealership. Please check with your dealer for more information. Prices do not include dealer charges, such as advertising, that can vary by manufacturer or region, or costs for selling, preparing, displaying or financing the vehicle. Images displayed may not be representative of the actual trim level of a vehicle. Colors shown are the most accurate representations available. However, due to the limitations of web and monitor color display, we cannot guarantee that the colors depicted will exactly match the color of the car. Information provided is believed accurate but all specifications, pricing, and availability must be confirmed in writing (directly) with the dealer to be binding. Neither the Dealer nor Dealer Venom Interactive is responsible for any inaccuracies contained herein and by using this application you the customer acknowledge the foregoing and accept such terms.
2019 Chevrolet Equinox LT
Stock: T5467A | Vin: 2GNAXUEV2K6202772
*Calculated payments are estimated. Title and other fees and incentives may not be included in this calculation, which is an estimate only. Monthly payment estimates are for informational purpose and do not represent a financing offer from the seller of this vehicle. Other taxes may apply. Please complete a finance application for rates that you qualify for.