Odometer is 6715 miles below market average! New arrival, scheduled for service, call for an appointment, We deliver vehicles all over New England for Free, We can work the deal 100% remote without you ever coming to the dealership, One Owner - Top View Camera System- Must see this is a beautiful vehicle, Q7 45 Premium quattro, 4D Sport Utility, 8-Speed Automatic with Tiptronic, Glacier White Metallic, Okapi Brown Leather, 10 Speakers, 3rd row seats: bench, 3-Spoke Multifunction Steering Wheel w/Paddles, 4-Wheel Disc Brakes, ABS brakes, Air Conditioning, Ambient Interior Lighting Package, Audi Phone Box w/Wireless Charging, Auto High-beam Headlights, Automatic temperature control, Brake assist, Convenience Package, Delay-off headlights, Dual front impact airbags, Dual front side impact airbags, Electronic Stability Control, Emergency communication system: Audi connect CARE, PRIME & PLUS, Exterior Parking Camera Rear, Front anti-roll bar, Front Bucket Seats, Front Center Armrest, Front dual zone A/C, Front fog lights, Fully automatic headlights, Heated Auto-Dimming Power Folding Exterior Mirrors, Heated Front Bucket Seats, Low tire pressure warning, Memory seat, Navigation system: Audi MMI Navigation plus with Touch Response, Occupant sensing airbag, Overhead airbag, Panic alarm, Power driver seat, Power Liftgate, Power moonroof, Power steering, Power windows, Rear air conditioning, Rear anti-roll bar, Rear fog lights, Rear window defroster, Remote keyless entry, Security system, Steering wheel memory, Steering wheel mounted audio controls, Topview Camera System, Wheels: 19" 5-Arm-Star Design. 2021 Audi Q7 quattroGlacier White Metallic*ALL DISCOUNTED PRICING REFLECTS FINANCING WITH TFS AT STANDARD RATES. * Stop by Faiths Ford Toyota Located at 6896 US-5, Westminster, VT. We have the best selection of QUALITY Pre-Owned vehicles in all of southern Vermont, and northern Massachusetts. Need Financing? We have financing available for all credit types. Our goal is 100% Credit approval – Ask about our exclusive Faiths Vehicle Upgrade Program! Call 802-463-3300 TODAY to schedule you no-obligation test drive. Don't forget to ask about our free home delivery service! All Sale prices are before $599 Documentation, applicable taxes, title and registration fees.
- Wheels w/Silver Accents
- Tire Mobility Kit
- Clearcoat Paint
- Express Open/Close Sliding And Tilting Glass 1st And 2nd Row Sunroof w/Power Sunshade
- Body-Colored Front Bumper
- Body-Colored Rear Bumper w/Metal-Look Rub Strip/Fascia Accent
- Metal-Look Bodyside Insert and Body-Colored Wheel Well Trim
- Metal-Look Side Windows Trim and Black Front Windshield Trim
- Body-Colored Door Handles
- Fixed Rear Window w/Fixed Interval Wiper and Defroster
- Deep Tinted Glass
- Rain Detecting Variable Intermittent Wipers w/Heated Jets
- Aluminum Panels
- Lip Spoiler
- Metal-Look Grille
- Roof Rack Rails Only
- Auto On/Off Projector Beam Led Low/High Beam Daytime Running Auto-Leveling Auto High-Beam Headlamps w/Delay-Off
- Front And Rear Fog Lamps
- Cornering Lights
- Perimeter/Approach Lights
- LED Brakelights
- Headlights-Automatic Highbeams
- Heated Front Bucket Seats -inc: 8-way power front seats w/4-way power lumbar and memory for driver
- Driver Seat
- Passenger Seat
- 40-20-40 Folding Split-Bench Front Facing Manual Reclining Fold Forward Seatback Rear Seat w/Manual Fore/Aft
- Power Tilt/Telescoping Steering Column
- Audi connect PLUS Mobile Hotspot Internet Access
- Fixed 50-50 Bench 3rd Row Seat Front, Power Recline, Power Fold Into Floor, 2 Manual and Adjustable Head Restraints
- Leather Steering Wheel
- Front Cupholder
- Rear Cupholder
- Valet Function
- HomeLink Garage Door Transmitter
- Cruise Control
- HVAC -inc: Underseat Ducts, Residual Heat Recirculation, Headliner/Pillar Ducts and Console Ducts
- Illuminated Locking Glove Box
- Driver Foot Rest
- Full Cloth Headliner
- Leatherette Door Trim Insert
- Leather/Metal-Look Gear Shifter Material
- Day-Night Auto-Dimming Rearview Mirror
- Driver And Passenger Visor Vanity Mirrors w/Driver And Passenger Illumination, Driver And Passenger Auxiliary Mirror
- Full Floor Console w/Covered Storage and 3 12V DC Power Outlets
- Front And Rear Map Lights
- Engine: 2.0L TFSI 4 Cylinder DOHC
- 3.76 Axle Ratio
- GVWR: 6,393 lbs
- Engine Auto Stop-Start Feature
- Transmission w/Driver Selectable Mode and Oil Cooler
- Full-Time All-Wheel
- Engine Oil Cooler
- Battery w/Run Down Protection
- Regenerative Alternator
- Towing Equipment -inc: Trailer Sway Control
- 1367# Maximum Payload
- Gas-Pressurized Shock Absorbers
- Front And Rear Anti-Roll Bars
- Electric Power-Assist Speed-Sensing Steering
- 22.5 Gal. Fuel Tank
- Dual Stainless Steel Exhaust w/Polished Tailpipe Finisher
- Permanent Locking Hubs
- Multi-Link Front Suspension w/Coil Springs
- Multi-Link Rear Suspension w/Coil Springs
- 4-Wheel Disc Brakes w/4-Wheel ABS, Front And Rear Vented Discs, Brake Assist, Hill Descent Control and Electric Parking Brake
- Side Impact Beams
- Audi parking system plus Front And Rear Parking Sensors
- Audi side assist Blind Spot
- Audi pre sense basic and front and Audi pre sense rear
- Lane departure warning Lane Departure Warning
- Collision Mitigation-Front
- Low Tire Pressure Warning
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Front Airbags
- SIDEGUARD Curtain 1st, 2nd And 3rd Row Airbags
- Airbag Occupancy Sensor
- Power Rear Child Safety Locks
- Outboard Front Lap And Shoulder Safety Belts -inc: Rear Center 3 Point, Height Adjusters and Pretensioners
- Audio Theft Deterrent
- Window Grid Diversity Antenna
- 10 Speakers
- 3 LCD Monitors In The Front
- Audi Real-Time Traffic Real-Time Traffic Display
Crash Safety Ratings
Fixed Factory Recalls
Recall: AIR BAGS:SENSOR:SIDE IMPACT | ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
NHTSA Campaign ID: 20V749000
Manufacturer Report Date: 12-02-2020
Volkswagen Group of America, Inc. (Audi) is recalling certain 2021 Audi A6 Allroad, Q7, RS6 and RS7 vehicles. The electrical connector can detach from the door crash sensor in either of the front doors.
A detached connector can delay the activation of the restraint systems, including the side air bag, curtain air bag and/or seat-belt pretensioners during a side impact crash, increasing the risk of injury.
Audi will notify owners, and dealers will inspect, and as necessary, replace the crash sensors in both front doors, free of charge. The recall began December 23, 2020. Owners may contact Audi customer service at 1-800-253-2834. Audi's number for this recall is 69BM.
Recall: AIR BAGS: AIR BAG/RESTRAINT CONTROL MODULE:SOFTWARE | AIR BAGS:FRONTAL
NHTSA Campaign ID: 21V078000
Manufacturer Report Date: 02-17-2021
Volkswagen Group of America, Inc. (Audi) is recalling certain 2020-2021 Audi Q7 vehicles. The air bag control module may deploy the second stage of the front passenger air bag too quickly after the first stage when the seat is occupied by an unbelted child. As such, these vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) number 208, "Occupant Crash Protection."
During a crash necessitating the deployment of the passenger air bag, the second stage may deploy too quickly when a child is in the front passenger seat, increasing the risk of injury.
Audi will notify owners, and dealers will update the air bag control module, free of charge. The recall began March 5, 2021. Owners can contact Audi customer service at 1-800-253-2834. Audi's number for this recall is 69BV.
Recall: SUSPENSION:REAR:AXLE:NON-POWERED AXLE ASSEMBLY
NHTSA Campaign ID: 21V295000
Manufacturer Report Date: 04-26-2021
Volkswagen Group of America, Inc. (Audi) is recalling certain 2021 Q7, Q8, Q5 Sportback, SQ5 Sportback, RS6 Avant, RS7, RS Q8, 2020-2021 Audi S6 sedan, Q5, A8, S8, A7, A6 Allroad, A5 Cabriolet, A4 sedan, A4 Allroad, SQ5, S7, A6 sedan, S5 coupe, S4 sedan, S5 Cabriolet, A5 coupe, 2019-2021 RS5 coupe, A5 Sportback, S5 Sportback, RS5 Sportback vehicles. The lock nut on the trailing arm of the rear axle may break due to stress corrosion.
A broken lock nut may misalign the rear axle, causing a loss of control and increasing the risk of a crash.
Dealers will replace the lock nuts and, if necessary, the associated bolts, free of charge. Owner notification letters were mailed June 4, 2021. Owners may contact Audi customer service at 1-800-253-2834. Audi's number for this recall is 42L1.
Recall: SEAT BELTS | SEAT BELTS:REAR/OTHER:RETRACTOR
NHTSA Campaign ID: 21V606000
Manufacturer Report Date: 08-05-2021
Volkswagen Group of America, Inc. (Volkswagen) is recalling certain 2021 Volkswagen ID4, Audi A4 Allroad, A4 Sedan, A5 Cabriolet, A5 Coupe, A5 Sportback, A6 Allroad, A6 Sedan, A7, A8, E-Tron Quattro, E-Tron Sportback Quattro, Q3, Q5, Q5 Sportback, Q7, Q8, RS5 Sportback, RS5 Coupe, RS6 Avant, RS7, RSQ8, S4 Sedan, S5 Cabriolet, S5 Coupe, S5 Sportback, S6 Sedan, S7, S8, SQ5, SQ5 Sportback, SQ7, SQ8, and 2021-2022 S3 Sedan vehicles. The rear seat belt automatic locking retractors may deactivate early, which can prevent the child restraint system from securing properly. As such, these vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard number 208, "Occupant Crash Protection."
An unsecured child restraint system can increase the risk of injury during a crash.
Dealers will inspect, and replace as necessary, the middle-rear seat belt assemblies, free of charge. Owner notification letters were mailed August 27, 2021. Owners may contact Volkswagen customer service at 1-800-893-5298 and Audi customer service at 1-800-253-2834. Volkswagen's numbers for this recall are 69CR (VW) and 69CS (Audi).
Recall: SUSPENSION:REAR:AXLE:NON-POWERED AXLE ASSEMBLY | TIRES
NHTSA Campaign ID: 22V034000
Manufacturer Report Date: 01-26-2022
Volkswagen Group of America, Inc. (Audi) is recalling certain 2019-2021 Audi A5 Sportback, RS5 Coupe, RS5 Sportback, S5 Sportback, 2020-2021 A4 Allroad, A4 Sedan, A5 Cabriolet, A5 Coupe, A6 Allroad, A6 Sedan, A7, A8, Q5, S4 Sedan, S5 Coupe, S5 Cabriolet, S6 Sedan, S7, S8, SQ5, 2021 Q5 Sportback, Q7, Q8, RS6 Avant, RS7, RSQ8, SQ5 Sportback, SQ7, and SQ8 vehicles. The rear axle alignment may not have been inspected after the repairs for Recall 21V-295 (42L1) were performed.
Rear axle misalignment may cause premature or uneven tire wear, increasing the risk of a crash.
Dealers will inspect the rear axle, adjust the alignment as necessary, and replace any prematurely or unevenly worn tires, free of charge. Owner notification letters were mailed March 3, 2022. Owners may contact Audi customer service at 1-800-253-2834. Audi's number for this recall is 42L5.
Used vehicle pricing includes all offers and incentives. Tax, Title and Tags not included in vehicle prices shown and must be paid by the purchaser. Some prices may include manufacturer-to-dealer offers that are not compatible with manufacturer special finance programs and/or lease offers. While great effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information on this site, errors do occur so please verify information with a customer service rep. This is easily done by calling us at 802.988.6487 or by visiting us at the dealership.
**With approved credit. Terms may vary. Monthly payments are only estimates derived from the vehicle price with a 72 month term, 8.99% interest and 20% down-payment.
*Number of views in last 30 days
Based on 2021 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle.
All advertised vehicles are subject to actual dealer availability. Certain vehicles listed may not be available, or may have different prices. Prices exclude state tax, license, document preparation fee, smog fee, and finance charges, if applicable. Vehicle option and pricing are subject to change. Prices include all dealer incentives. Pricing and availability varies by dealership. Please check with your dealer for more information. Prices do not include dealer charges, such as advertising, that can vary by manufacturer or region, or costs for selling, preparing, displaying or financing the vehicle. Images displayed may not be representative of the actual trim level of a vehicle. Colors shown are the most accurate representations available. However, due to the limitations of web and monitor color display, we cannot guarantee that the colors depicted will exactly match the color of the car. Information provided is believed accurate but all specifications, pricing, and availability must be confirmed in writing (directly) with the dealer to be binding. Neither the Dealer nor Dealer Venom Interactive is responsible for any inaccuracies contained herein and by using this application you the customer acknowledge the foregoing and accept such terms.